Tuesday 26 July 2011

BSG21 - BSG-U Merger FAILS!!!!


Well, well, well McVillan was right again!

In under a week the BSG-21 - BSG-U Merger has failed!

Who on earth would of thought such a intelligent and wise pair as Cathiee and Yevka working together could ever of failed! O yeah EVERYONE!

I guess as the BSG saying goes "All this has happened before, and all this will happen again."

Most people know they were actually together when BSG21 started but it crashed and burned in all of 5 days!

I wonder how long until the dynamic duo try again? A Month? 6 Months? a year? We all know Fatty McMillan, and Yevka Lawls have short memories.

So what was the cause of the break up this time? Just how did McMillan manage to loose out on all that dough?

In an exclusive I can reveal it had nothing to do with the Sims OR BSG, it all came down to a dispute involving the BDSM community, well more bluntly put Yevka was dressed up as an alien dog and Cat wouldn't give her a bone!!! wow......thumbs up guys!!! From the way Cat told me earlier he doesn't DO other RL guys...O well each to their own.

O and remember to watch out for Cats blog, I'm sure we'll have some interesting posts over there soon enough.

McVillan out.

P.S I would like to again thank BSG Exodus for their continued support in making this blog the place it has become today.

4 comments:

  1. Doc Grun here,
    I would like to state that I support this blog 100%.
    I also believe Cathiee gets what she deserves she is nothing but a trouble maker.
    Read my Articles at
    http://www.examiner.com/x-34056-Harrisburg-Second-Life-Examiner

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's good to hear Doc, your always welcome to come and play at Exodus.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, Let me do some explaining.
    Yevka is no longer part of BSG-21 she removed her self from the sim. Even when she comes back from being out of the country she will not be back roleplaying in BSG-21. The owner of BSG-21 is basically DJ. He and Yevka’s Husband who is more a silent partner are the ones running the sim.
    I use to be one of the original owners of BSG-21 till they kicked me out. So I came back to the sim all these years later to slowly screw them over.
    I basically screwed two sims at once. BSG-21 and BSG-U, I got BSG-21 to push this pseudo merger to have them only turn around and screw over BSG-U.
    So we BSG-U is officially closed and will not come back up. BSG-21 is seen as having screwed over a great merger idea. I mean look at their Admin staff, it’s a joke. I did this all to get people over to BSG-99 with Rhea and I.
    DJ and Starbuckk are so blind thinking I honestly want to help BSG-21, when Yevka kicked me out of ownership so many years ago. I mean really I have a nice lead role in BSG-99 and building their.
    BSG-99 even helped screw the original role-play in BSG-21 Matt and all them complaining about the combat and role-play. This has been a slow and great setup and now watching the fall of the bsg-21 from my position in BSG-99 will be so much fun. I mean really DJ and them think i was helping 21 and wanting it to survive.
    Look at my profile for crying out loud.
    My webpage shows BSG-99's never 21's.

    Yes this is the real Liana

    Love you all Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Madeline, you are nothing but a child. Grow up and get a life.

    Thank you,

    The Watcher

    ReplyDelete